I saw this on another friend's blog and thought it was a neat idea.
Vacations:
Vegas
California
Drives/quick trips:
Alabama
Lynchberg, TN - Jack Daniels Distillery
Nashville Zoo
Favorite movies:
There Will Be Blood
Sex and the City
Iron Man
The Dark Knight
Best home cooked meal Kelly made:
Spinach Lasagna
Turkey Chili
Crock pot ribs
My Mom visits us in TN - my Uncle Randy comes a week later to see his son in Alabama - we all go to Talladega.
Chas moves to Tennessee, meets a girl, moves in with her, and finds out their pregnant with baby boy!
John and I discovered the BEST hotdog stand - I dream of Weenie.
Gas prices are sky high - tops out over $4.00 a gallon.
We put our house up for sale - 2 weeks later it sold. We move back to Cali.
John and I drove both cars with dogs in tow to California. It took 3 days.
We met Brandon for dinner in Albuquerque, New Mexico during our drive back.
John works for City of Riverside.
Holly had a baby girl named Jenna.
Kelly has been out of High School for 10 years!
We buy a house in Temecula.
John and I take Maddy to Oak Glen to pick apples and a pumpkin.
The first Black man is elected for President - Barack Obama.
John is co-authoring a book with his brother Willie.
We celebrate my sister's birthday at Medieval Times with whole family. I embarrass her by having the King call her up to stage in front of everyone! :)
I read the best Vampire series - Twilight.
The world is going through a financial crisis!
We drive to La Jolla and find a really great seafood place on the water.
We celebrate our first Christmas in our new home.
Friday Farm Photos: Have a Long Eared Weekend.
9 years ago



3 comments:
That was neat!!! 2008 was quite a year for you guys as well...you feel our pain with the cross-country move/drive...joyous fun!!!! LOL
What is hubby's book about?
I wish you a very happy New Year!!! xo
John and his brother are writing a Spring software book - it's being published by Manning - which is one of the top publishers. Anyway I'm probably not explaining it right. John always laughs when I try to explain his work. It's just easier to say he's my little computer geek! LOL :)
Little computer geek huh? :-)
Post a Comment