Married since 9/7/02 - Together since 4/27/96 - In Love since we met!
Friday, January 30, 2009
John's SURPRISE Dirty Thirty Poker Party
So last Sunday was John's 30th birthday and I planned a surprise party for him on Saturday night. It was a blast! I sent him off to get a massage for his birthday and Jenn and I decorated the house. Some friends came over early to help set up and they even brought extra dishes. I love my friends and family. It was so neat to see everyone there to make it special for John. We set up a poker table in the garage so all the guys could play. When John came home - he was so surprised! He was so happy and that made me happy. I love that guy so much and I wanted him to feel really special for his BIG 3-0! He is so supportive and such a caring husband that I wanted to do something extra nice for him. Here are some of the pictures (I'm waiting on Erin and Jenn to send me the rest and I'll add as I get them).
I was born and raised in Southern California and moved to Tennessee with my husband John in May 2006. We adjusted well and made some great friends along the way, but after 3 1/2 years we ended up back to where we started from - California! Home is where the heart is and the great journey we took together made us realize that family and close friends are what matter the most in life. John works as a Software Engineer and I am in Accounting. We both love our jobs and spending time with each other. I enjoy hanging out at home and playing with our two dogs - Macy & Copper, laying on the couch next to John with a good movie on, or curled up in a chair with a great book. I'm a pretty simple girl, so what you see is what you get.
2 comments:
Awww...you are such a sweet wifey!!!! I bet he loooooovvveeedddd it!!!
Looks like it was a blast- there is nothing better than being with good friends and family :)
thanks kelly. it was awesome!
Post a Comment