1. I am highly introverted. I score INTP on Myers Briggs personality tests and belong to a group called The Architects, which make up between 1-5% of the population.
2. My father taught me about nature's complete indifference. While that might sound negative, I hold the perspective I've gained as one of my greatest strengths.
3. My mother instilled in me the irrational but healthy belief that I am special and meant to do important things on Earth. I give merit to self-fulfilling prophecies and the law of attraction.
4. I've often emulated my eldest brother Willie and have had success in life because of it. He also taught me to appreciate music and philosophy.
5. My brother Mike taught me to take risks.
6. My wife Kelly is stronger than I am and has a better nature. I deeply respect and admire her.
7. I just moved back to California from Tennessee, where I was for nearly four years.
8. I enjoy living comfortably when I can afford to. I don't mind spending forty bucks on a steak or getting a sports massage.
9. I am putting my wife through school to become a Nurse.
11. There are very few risks which involve physical injury that I am willing to take, but I am willing to gamble just about everything else.
12. I admire people that have a complete mastery over some skill or trade like Les Claypool and Martin Fowler.
13. I wrote an e-mail to Chuck Connolly after I saw his HBO documentary. I asked him to send me some of his paintings in exchange for "something of value other than money" He never replied.
14. The best, original quote I've come up with is, "As long as everyone else uses toilet seat covers, I don't have to."
15. I am often blunt and difficult and am more comfortable with these limitations than I used to be.
16. I've only read two novels all the way through in my whole life. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.
17. I once built a job website and took out a television advertisement for it. It wasn't successful, but I learned a whole lot.
18. I usually Google new people I meet. If they live in Riverside County, I perform a criminal and civil court record search on them out of nosiness.
19. When I was in 5th or 6th grade I independently concocted the Evil Genius theory and spent the entire year depressed because of it. No kidding.
20. I am very picky when it comes to eating food. I rarely eat anything frozen, and if I like something, I'll eat it every day until I no longer like it, at which point I'll likely never eat it again.
21. I am unusually good at predicting outcomes.
22. I have a deep passion for software engineering and computers.
23. Currently, my favorite movie is Tae Guk Gi, which is a foreign film about two brothers that fought in the Korean War.
24. I love all types of music. My playlist has everything from Mariah Carey to Pat Metheny to Sublime and System of a Down.
25. I don't believe in God, but I fear him.



No comments:
Post a Comment