So now I am officially enrolled, and I bought my books while I was there as well. I'm excited. This is the perfect time to go back to school and I'm going to bust my booty to do well.
Jenn is coming down tomorrow for a few days and she is staying with us a couple nights. I'm looking forward to hanging out and catching up. Now that the back yard is done - we can sit with a glass of wine and chat. It should be lots of fun...we always have a great time - mostly laughing - and I love it! :)
Last Saturday John and I went to Carlos' 35th Birthday party. We had a great time! They really put on a show for his party...they catered in food, had a DJ, had an open bar, and had a big tent with tables and chairs along with heating lamps...yeah it was fun!
Here are a few pictures of the fun we had...









1 comment:
I am soooooooooooo glad you don't have to pay out of state tuition!!! In state is expensive enough as it is- TRUST ME- Ry and I both have the student loans to prove it. YUCK!!!!
That party looked like it was a lot of fun...like I said before, you are soooooo freakin' hilarious!!!
Have fun with Jenn!!! xo
P.S. Post some "baby got back"yard pics por favor!!!
Post a Comment