Hey...who was your builder? Ryland? Our house is a Ryland and I saw that wrought iron you have on the staircase in our showroom when we got to select our options. I LOVE it- wrought iron wasn't offered in our home collection and I didn't want white slats going up my stairwell since our house had a lot of dark tones in it, so we went for a capped half wall instead. How do ypou like it? I think it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
I was born and raised in Southern California and moved to Tennessee with my husband John in May 2006. We adjusted well and made some great friends along the way, but after 3 1/2 years we ended up back to where we started from - California! Home is where the heart is and the great journey we took together made us realize that family and close friends are what matter the most in life. John works as a Software Engineer and I am in Accounting. We both love our jobs and spending time with each other. I enjoy hanging out at home and playing with our two dogs - Macy & Copper, laying on the couch next to John with a good movie on, or curled up in a chair with a great book. I'm a pretty simple girl, so what you see is what you get.
1 comment:
Hey...who was your builder? Ryland? Our house is a Ryland and I saw that wrought iron you have on the staircase in our showroom when we got to select our options. I LOVE it- wrought iron wasn't offered in our home collection and I didn't want white slats going up my stairwell since our house had a lot of dark tones in it, so we went for a capped half wall instead. How do ypou like it? I think it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment