
It feels good to be able to blog again. It's been a crazy few months, and things are starting to get back on track...sort of. :) I still need a job, but that will come too when it's supposed to happen. John and I still pinch ourselves - we can't believe we live in such a beautiful house...it definitely is our dream home! We're glad we got to settled in before the holidays and it's been fun decorating for Christmas.I feel like a huge weight was taken off of me. Moving sucks and so does all the stress that goes with it. We lived with family for a month and that was VERY hard. I'm so glad that's over! I love my family, but now I know why I moved out in the first place! :)
Other than settling in and organizing; life is pretty normal at the moment. I am very hooked on the Twilight saga...sooo good. I just ordered the fourth book and can't wait till I can read it!
Thanksgiving was a great time in Lake Tahoe with my mom and stepdad. It was super cold, so we stayed in by the fire and played games all weekend. The guys got to get out and fish in the beautiful lakes, and the girls stayed in and played with baby Jenna. I'm so thankful for everyone in my life that I love. It can't get better than this. I feel so blessed.




2 comments:
Looks great guys! We're jealous. :-)
Holy Mother of Pearl- that is a BIG ASS kichen!!!!!! I looooovvvveeeeeee it!!!! Especially the dark cabinets- Lovely, Lovely!!!!
Post a Comment