Every weekend we wake up and make coffee and breakfast. It's something we love to do together, but this morning I was sort of sad. I got to thinking about all the things I love to do in Tennessee and making breakfast here is one of them. I love cooking and looking out my kitchen window at the beautiful smog free skies. Something that I know I will miss when I move back to California. I thought about all of the little things I will miss - our neighborhood, the blue skies, slow paced environment, friendly people, and all the things to do and eat in Nashville. I know my dogs will miss their big back yard; although I don't think they'll miss the seasons. Tennessee gets hot and humid in the summer, and snow and 20 degree weather in the winter. They hate even going out to potty and would rather hold it! It was beautiful weather today - especially for August. It's been in the low 80's all week with absolutely NO humidity...very unusual for August in Tennessee. We all have been enjoying it and taking advantage of being outside. Yesterday I washed my cat, 2 dogs, and my car! Then I cleaned out the garage. :) It was a good day!
We're both excited about the move, but nervous too. We keep telling each other that we hope we're making the right decision. I truly think with how things have been going it's God's will...if it's meant to happen than it will. I know I will miss TN, but will be much happier being close to my family. Moving to TN definitely made us realize how much we appreciate our family and close friends b/c even though we have this great life, nice house, and live in this gorgeous state - no one is here to enjoy it but us. John and I have always been best friends and moving here made us that much closer, but it's nice to have family around too. There is nothing better. This was definitely an adventure and one more to add to our belt of memories. It feels weird to say we have lived in TN for 3 years.
We are having the home inspection done tomorrow, and if that passes than we should start the process of going into escrow. We have so much to do! We're going to CA in the next week or so to look at homes. As of right now we're looking in Temecula, Canyon Lake, Murrieta, and Menifee. I just can't wait until the moving is over. I hate moving! Urghhh! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment