Monday, August 18, 2008

This is what a winner's face looks like!! Whatever! :)


So John and I decided to play a game of Scrabble the other night when there wasn't anything on TV.  If you know me, you know I am VERY competitive and hate to lose.  John handles it a "little" better than I do, but he loves to rub it in when he wins!  The whole time we play games, we're taunting each other with insults.  It is hilarious to the outsiders watching, but we both get on each others nerves quick when it is happening.  Funny stuff. :)  Regardless it was a fun night with my boy! 

2 comments:

JENN said...

Who came up with "ticked" LOL?
you guys are so cute!

Willie Wheeler said...

Raylene got mad because Max beat her at chess. And Max kept saying "Mommy I don't know why you moved your queen there and I killed her." Ha ha ha.