Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday bro! :)

This weekend was John's brothers birthday, and his wife Adriene invited us to join them on a limo trip to dinner. I was SO excited! I haven't rode in a limo since prom, and we won't mention how long ago that was! haha
Anyway I am looking forward to this being the last month of my semester at school, and to the couple weeks off before I go back for summer school. Everything is going great. The weather here has been awesome! We hope all is well on your end. Miss you all!

Here are Mike's birthday pictures! :)








3 comments:

JENN said...

I love all these pictures and it is so great you guys all had a good time. Such a good idead for a birthday celebration!

Brooke said...

Kelly- did you get my note about the backgrounds??? I left it for you on my 2nd to last post...

I love, love, love this post!!!! What a blast!!!! You look especially beautiful...LOVE the eye make-up!!!!! xo

Brooke said...

P.S. I copied your picture idea on my BLOG (Cool places we have been to- hope you don't mind).