We had a nice weekend just the two of us. The past few weekends we have been busy with friends, so we were looking forward to being by ourselves. It is our anniversary today - 13 years! I can not believe how fast time flies! But I look at John and see the man I want right beside me when I'm 90. He is my very best friend, and we both lean on each other for everything. I love you John - here's to another 13+ years! :)
Saturday night we decided to go out and celebrate since during the week is too hard. We went to see a movie (Obsessed - SOOO good!) and to sushi. It was so simple but a lot of fun!
The rest of the weekend was spent doing the fun chores around the house. It was a nice weekend - 70 degree spring weather! I pulled some weeds on Saturday morning and cleaned house on Sunday. We took the dogs on a walk in the afternoon and then headed for the spa. So it was a nice and relaxing weekend. I feel refreshed for this week.
On a side note...we found out that the spot on my Dad's liver turned out to be cancer. So please keep him in your prayers. He has another Doctor's appt in June and we'll know if it's something he can remove or not.
I hope you all have a good week!
xo
Friday Farm Photos: Have a Long Eared Weekend.
9 years ago



3 comments:
Sorry- I deleted my first comment because I made a typo...it is the OCD in me coming out--LOL
13 years- soooooo awesome!!! It is so special when you have grown up together....you probably notice this too, but sometimes I will look at Ryan and see that "mischievous teen" in his eyes....heehee
Sounds like you had a great weekend...I love that pic of John getting his pedi....LOL
We are so alike- I agree!!!! Remember in middle school you were my sista??? LOL
I will continue to keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers...xo
13 years ...it seems like they flew past us. I remember when John first told everyone how much he liked you. I remember when you had your first "date" at winter formal. All the times we spent over at this house, all the things we have all done together over the years and the milestones you guys shared. You truly are a testament to true love.
I love you both and I am SO glad you are both in my life.
I am so sorry about your Dad, I will keep him in my prayers and ask everyone I know to pray for him and think of him as well.
I love you! xo
I do remember that Brooke! The funny thing is I was going to mention that to you a while back and forgot - my memory gets the best of me the older I get!
Thank you both for keeping my Daddy in your prayers - he means the world to me and I appreciate all the prayers I can get for him! xoxo
Post a Comment