Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

I am finally at a RELAXED state of mind where I can come on and do some blogging! The last two weeks have been super busy. I had two big tests in two different classes, and two papers that were due. One test was for my Political Science class and it covered 5 chapters (each chapter is 80+ pages long) and let me tell you that was rough! BUT I got through it and scored a B! I also received a B on my Psychology test. SOOO things are going well, but school is really getting intense. I'm not complaining though - I very much enjoy it! It feels good to see the results pay off after working so hard.

Besides school - my social life is going well also. John and I took the doggies to the dog beach last weekend. Let me tell you it was HILARIOUS! These dogs have never seen the beach, or sand for that matter. They were walking so funny on the sand, and when we got closer to the water, they would run away. I had to coach them in and then they couldn't stay out. They loved it. I told John this is doggie heaven. All the dogs were running past us, hair blowing in the wind, and had huge smiles across their face. They love it there. We took them down to Del Mar in San Diego - all the shops are very pet friendly, so you can shop or have dinner with your pet next to you. Super cool.

On Sunday, we all went to Disneyland for Maddy's 7th birthday. That was so much fun. She is getting so big!!! Every time we went on a roller coaster she would say, "AGAIN!" We spent all day there and it was a perfect day for it. It was actually hot - mid 80's! The highlight of my day was seeing my Grandma go on 2 roller coasters! That was hilarious! She went on one and got off soaked! She had a blast!

I'm excited for Summer. I am over the cold weather. I'm ready for the beach and pools! Next month we're driving up to Napa Valley to stay in a B&B for a couple days, and then drive up to San Francisco for a couple days. It's something I am looking forward to. I am in need of relaxation and the wine tasting wouldn't be too bad either! :)

Another bit of new information is my sister decided to go to Esthetician school. She has been there for about 2 weeks and really loves it. I'm excited for her. I'm also excited for the free facials!

We still haven't heard anything back about my Dad, so please keep him in your prayers.
Love you guys! xo

1 comment:

JENN said...

I am so happy that school is going so well. I knew you could do it and you did!
Taking the dogs to the beach is awesome, I have never been able to do that. it sounds like it was a lot of fun, I can see Macy now running with the pretty red hair blowing! LOL
I cant believe that Maddy is already 7! she has grown up so fast, I know you were happy to be able to be there with family and enjoy that day together.
Im proud for Kasey, that sounds like a great career choice for her and I am looking forward to her providing me with services too! ha!
I love you Poop. xo