Thursday, March 5, 2009

25 Random things about Kelly

1. I'm very scheduled. I get up everyday and have the same routine that I do exactly the same each day...for example, let the dogs out, turn of the porch light, make coffee, watch the news, make my bed, shower...etc. I'm a freak - I HAVE to have a schedule!

2. I'm extremely opinionated. Sometimes to a point where I say to myself, "Wow, I shouldn't have said that."

3. I like to be right and I'm very competitive, especially in board games. I HATE losing, and can be (at times) a poor sport!

4. I'm overly organized and clean. I can't go to bed if there are dishes in the sink. I will admit I am getting better at this! I won't however, back down on keeping things organized. Yes, all of my undies are folded in a drawer...I know, I need therapy! LOL

5. I hate Spiders, but I am very fascinated on knowing EVERYTHING about them, so when I come across one I will know if it is venomous or not.

6. John is my best friend, and even though we have a lot of differences in personalities, I love him with my whole heart. He can make me laugh like no other, and he laughs at my jokes, and that makes me love him more - because we all know I am pretty darn funny! :)

7. I talk to my Grandma and Mom everyday. It's part of my routine.

8. I hate my peach fuzz on my face.

9. I read all the time.

10. I love to cook! I'm very open-minded and will try most anything once. I can't do bugs!

11. I make lists for everything I do and/or need. They are scattered around the house or in my purse.

12. I pluck my eyebrows everyday and it takes me a while. I'm obsessed and can't stop.

13. I am hard headed and will continue to argue even if I am wrong. I don't know why, but I am getting better at this.

14. John taught me to say I'm sorry. Growing up, if my family got into an argument, we just got over it without really addressing our issues. I'm still a little hard-headed at times, but I've gotten a lot better.

15. When I was little I was at a friend's house playing in the back yard. There was a hammer and I decided to hit it on this big piece of wood they had. I hit it so hard on one swing, that the hammer swung back and hit me in the head. The part where you pull the nails out. I ran home with blood dripping and was rushed the ER. I lost a lot of blood and was very lucky I didn't do any major damage to my brain.

16. I call yogurt, yogi. LOL...I said it wrong once and it sort of just stuck.

17. I am obsessed with Asian culture, mostly Japanese. I was very close with John's mom and learned so many things from her.

18. I am scared of losing my family, friends, or things around me. I pray everyday to bless everyone that I love. This is my number one fear.

19. I love helping people and volunteering. I love the way it makes me feel. I also feel we were put on this earth for a purpose and I feel mine is helping.

20. I love taking day trips when you have no idea where your car is headed...just driving and seeing where your car ends up.

21. If I'm at home, I am in lounge pants. Right when I get home I immediately change into pj's. I love being comfy.

22. I look at California differently since I moved back. I appreciate it more, and think I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful state.

23. I love going to consignment and thrift shops. Someone's junk is another person's treasure! :)

24. I wake up every day without an alarm clock. My body is my alarm clock.

25. I knock on wood for anything I feel might happen or don't want to happen.

3 comments:

JENN said...

I love you Kelly and all of your quirky habits.
You are the best peanut head. :)
xoxoxoxo Love you!

Brooke said...

LOL....I love the peach fuzz comment- at least you don't get random whiskers growing out of your chin- NASTY!!! Ryan calls me his little Billy Goat....LOL I have to be on tweezer patrol every couple of weeks....I'm going to be one of those lil' ol ladies with a 5 o'clock shadow...LOL

Cheapo Mimi in Nashville said...

http://thethriftychicks.blogspot.com/

I should introduce you to my OCD hubs - the one who has to splash his face EXACTLY nine times every morning.

But, of course, I am perfect :-)