I just wanted to come on and write a quick update...school has taken all my free time away, I haven't been able to blog as often as I normally do.
So far school is going great. I love all my classes and the teachers are awesome. I'm taking 12 units which is full time, so I'm pretty consumed with school for the most part. I love it though, and I'm making a lot of connections - so far I've talked to 2 different nurses and they have helped guide me in the direction I want to take. I'm pretty excited.
On the other hand I have not been feeling well. I've been feeling really tired lately, and I keep feeling nauseated on and off. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT! I am making an appointment next week to get blood work done. My g-ma mentioned maybe I could be anemic or have a thyroid problem, so we'll see. I also received some bad news on my Dad. He went in for his normal Doctor appointment, and they found a shadow on his liver. Not a good thing. He goes back in a month or so and they should be able to tell him more then. If you don't know already, he has Hepatitis C, and his health is very bad. Please keep him in your prayers.
Everything else is going well. The weather has been very cold for California. It's been raining the past two days, so we're staying in where it's warm and I'm getting a lot done around the house. I hope everyone has a nice weekend. :)
Friday Farm Photos: Have a Long Eared Weekend.
9 years ago



3 comments:
I'm so proud of you hard work and all that you are doing to better yourself and earn your education, you need to take a moment and breathe and think about how great you are doing.
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, I cant imagine. I know you are always thinking of him and his health and when ever something like this happens it feels like a set back, but just remember he is a strong person and stay positive.
I hope you are doing okay. I dont like to hear you arent feeling well. Please keep me posted.
Lots of love!
I am sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. xo
Going back to school is so admirable--I know from watching Ryan just how difficult it is, but you will be so glad you did it and it will be over before you know it!! Soon you will be Kelly Wheeler, RN!!! :)
I wish you a wonderful week-- I hope you get well soon! xo :)
Kelly, you are just one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I hope you can always keep that optimism flowing - it is a great asset. My thoughts are with you & your dad.
It's been so cold here lately that I did finally have to put shoes on. :-)
We miss ya'll in Nashvegas!!
Sherri
Post a Comment